Wednesday, May 2, 2007

BOB

Sorry, my BOB is late because of our trip...
The last unit that we learned was about vectors. This topic is not new to me because i have learned it in my physics class. I didn't have much difficulty in this lesson because of its introduction in physics which have problems more complicated than those that we had. I now have a much better understanding of vectors. Some of us in class had a hard time understanding on how to tell the direction of the vectors, but we all helped each other if we don't get a problem. I think i don't have any difficulties in this unit because in problem solving, you just have to read and understand the question word for word. I'll ask Mr. K. if I can write the test tomorrow and I hope I get a good mark in it. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment