Monday, February 12, 2007

BOB - Matricies

In the first week of class in Applied Math, learning about matrices is new to me. At first, it was a little bit confusing because it was my first time encountering this lesson.. but after some examples shown and discussed in class, I had that "moment of clarity" that Mr. K. was saying. I understood the lesson more when we were assigned to do problems involving matrices. I learned that matrices are used to solve real life problems, which I found interesting. We learned about multiplying matrices and transition matrices. About transition matrices, I did not get it at first because I missed one class, but i caught up and I am comfortable with it now. And now this unit is over, we are having a unit test on monday. Hope I get a good mark. =) >> Kristel

No comments:

Post a Comment