Thursday, June 7, 2007

BOB

Well, just in case, here is a BOB. So here we are again, at another end of a unit(s). Haha, well design and measurement, I don't really like much. Even though it's pretty simple, there's just so much to do, and the long word problems always tend to confuse me. It wasn't really a unit, hahah because we didn't spend too many classes on it, so I feel that I'm still very weak in that area. I wish we could've done more design and measurement problems. Sequences, I like this unit a lot better than design and measurement. Mr. K said that we could be asked two types of sequences question (like the fish question or the squares question) I feel more confident with the "fish type" questions. I hope I do good on the test, and I hope we all pass!! Goodluck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment